The Sewing Place

New Abakhan store

Diane

Re: New Abakhan store
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2017, 15:21:13 PM »
Think yourself lucky - your bank balance wouldn't appreciate it. Ask me how I know!!! I used to work across the road from the Birkenhead store - oh dear.
Oh my god, working across the road from one of their stores, how unfortunate Is that  :devil:
“I will not buy any fabric until I use my fabric stash at home,” I said. And then I laughed and laughed.

Frister & Rossmann QE404, overlocker Brother 1034d

maliw

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2017, 15:23:34 PM »
The one thing that didn't suffer was my stash 0_0
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Diane

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2017, 15:31:24 PM »
I love a big stash of fabric, I've only just got back in to sewing so have been replenishing my stock :P. It's a bit pricey, but like my husband says "you can't put a price on a hobby if you enjoy it" haha he won't be saying that if he knows how much I've spent this last week  :D he doesn't mind really bless him.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 15:37:11 PM by Diane »
“I will not buy any fabric until I use my fabric stash at home,” I said. And then I laughed and laughed.

maliw

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2017, 15:39:04 PM »
My OH doesn't mind - I don't think, he says that sewing keeps me quiet and out of his hair (he hasn't got a lot bless him). If I'm happy then so is he!!!!!!! 0_0 0_0
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Diane

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2017, 15:45:27 PM »
My hubby has just given up his "man pad" as he called it so that I can have it as my sewing room  :loveit: he's even offered to buy me a new fancy sewing machine, he said I deserved it for all the hard work I do :angel: