The Sewing Place

Yet another TSF member

sewingandsewing

Yet another TSF member
« on: June 28, 2017, 17:13:57 PM »
Hi everyone. Following you all over from TSF. I didn't participate much but did at the time make a few friends over there. I also bought and sold a few things. My email got hacked and I could no longer get in touch with some people as I lost their email addresses. One lady particularly I want to get back in touch with was from Wigan as she recommended a machine repair man, again who's email address was lost in the hacking ( I cannot for the life of me remember your name, sorry). You will remember me because you bought knitting patterns from me.
I have a busy life so not always around but sometimes do a bit of lurking as they say.
Thanks for adding me. Chat soon. :sew:

Iminei

Re: Yet another TSF member
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 17:21:04 PM »
Welcome S&S I hope you find you 'friend' from Wigan
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

sewingandsewing

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 17:25:45 PM »
Thank you Iminei. Hope she remembers me as I still need the repair man lol

Diane

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 18:56:31 PM »
Welcome to you as well
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40

Vegegrow

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 19:05:40 PM »
OK whose from Wigan    ... Good to see you S&S ....Enjoy the new Forum
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Happymrsg

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 19:26:35 PM »
Hi, I'm in Manchester. Is the repairer you want Bob Green? He came out to my overlocker in January. He's based in Widnes but was happy to travel to me, even though it was a small job. The repair on my overlocker was only £36.
His contact details are 0151 420 5565/ 07957 812 530

Surest1tch

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 19:29:47 PM »
Hello and welcome from me too.

maliw

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 20:58:46 PM »
Hello and welcome to our new playground. I hope you find your friend from Wigan but I think the contact Happymrsg gave you is probably the one you want - if my memory is correct.
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

sewingandsewing

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 22:01:06 PM »
Thanks for the welcome and especially for the repairer phone number, very handy. I will write it down this time lol.  :D

Marniesews

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 15:16:16 PM »

Is it Jessie that you're looking for? She's from Billinge near Wigan - she's here but now goes under the mysterious name of B15erk.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Catllar

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 23:01:45 PM »
Hi and welcome from me too!
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

sewingandsewing

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2017, 00:35:09 AM »

Is it Jessie that you're looking for? She's from Billinge near Wigan - she's here but now goes under the mysterious name of B15erk.

Yes I do believe it is lol. I will find out if she remembers me. Thank you Marnie  :)

Francesca

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 11:03:20 AM »
Jessie aka b15erk on here is from near Wigan, I believe.