The Sewing Place

So glad to be here

Holly Berry

So glad to be here
« on: March 03, 2017, 12:24:54 PM »
Holly Berry checking in, using the same name as TSF.

I'm so glad to have found you. I was getting severe withdrawal symptoms at not getting my daily fix from all you lovely people. Will be nice to meet some new friends too  :)

Thank you to those of you who have set this up. Your hard work is much appreciated.

Procrastination get behind me

b15erk

Re: So glad to be here
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 12:42:20 PM »
Welcome Welcome HB!  Our new place is just the job, with lots of new toys to play with!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Vegegrow

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 13:22:18 PM »
Yes.. lots of lovely new toys
Great to see you Holly Berry
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 13:23:54 PM by Vegegrow »
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

UttaRetch

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 12:30:35 PM »
Hi Holly Berry from the former 'Enthusiast'.  As you can see, I am now UttaRetch.

Holly Berry

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 23:23:25 PM »
Hi Holly Berry from the former 'Enthusiast'.  As you can see, I am now UttaRetch.

Good to see you've joined, I was sad to read on TSF that you weren't Sewing much.
Procrastination get behind me

UttaRetch

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 15:39:18 PM »
Good to see you've joined, I was sad to read on TSF that you weren't Sewing much.

I haven't sewn so much as a button since I abandoned a dress I started for summer wear last year.  Mojo has completely gone, so I'm only here for the chat.