The Sewing Place

Re: [SOLD] June Tailor - Press-Mate ironing board cover with grid. Unopened

Marniesews

I have a new unopened ironing board cover with grid markings which I bought but am thinking I should sell to someone who might use it. Was going to put it on eBay for £10 plus postage but before I do that - wondering if anyone here wants it for £10 incl postage?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 20:30:07 PM by Marniesews »
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Elnnina

Oh yes please if it has not already been taken. 

Perhaps you would let me know, I can use paypal or whatever you wish.  Thanks

Iminei

If Elnina changes her mind can I have second dibs ???
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Marniesews

Yours is the first I've seen Elnnnina but I'll just check there's not a pm with an earlier date stamp (can't see a notification) and then get back to you with PayPal details by pm.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Iminei

yup, its Elninas... well done!

Elnnina

Sorry Iminei, however I am delighted that I shall get this soon.  It will be really useful in so many ways as I machine knit and block my knitting as well as sew.  Also with the grid so useful when dealing with really small pieces of fabric. I did check the size of my ironing board before I submitted my request - I have a board that I can sit down to - essential in my life as I cannot stand for very long, just have to watch the knees when steaming away!!!

Thanks again Marniesews.

Iminei

you're very welcome El .... enjoy!

Elnnina

Just to say that the ironing board cover has arrived today - this will be brilliant - just what I need.  Thanks again.

Marniesews

So glad that it's just what you need and equally pleased it will no longer be casting resentful glances in my direction every time I open the drawer.  :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 20:29:38 PM by Marniesews »