The Sewing Place

Ottobre children's patterns

Ohsewsimple

Ottobre children's patterns
« on: August 16, 2017, 12:51:40 PM »
Has anyone used these?   Wondered how they turned out. 

b15erk

Re: Ottobre children's patterns
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 14:02:36 PM »
I've made a couple, and they're great OSS. No problems at all.

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 19:29:19 PM »
thanks Jessie.  Finding decent patterns for boys is quite difficult so I've been checking these out.

b15erk

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 06:47:07 AM »
Ottobre do have lovely boys clothes.  I'll be looking to see if there are any suitable for new born Theo!  ;)

Jessie
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:10:40 AM by b15erk »
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Gemma

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 15:39:59 PM »
May i chip in with a suggestion for boys patterns?
http://www.peekaboopatternshop.com
They're print at home but in kid scale it's not too bad sticking them together.

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 19:29:10 PM »
Thanks Gemma.  I have seen these.   Might try out her freebie tee shirt pattern.   I'm wary of all these patterns online by people who may or not be qualified or even capable of drafting patterns properly.  Have you tried any of these?

Gemma

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 20:44:27 PM »
The free t-shirt and shorts are both great on my 3 year old, and i made the free romper for my nephew. I've got a few more printed and stuck together ready to try - I'll let you know how they turn out but i can say that everything lines up and is well labelled.

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 12:51:06 PM »
Good to know.  I think I was put off by having to enter so much info on the site.  But I have ordered it now and will give it a go.

Lollipop

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 20:09:01 PM »
I've used them quite a bit. Can be a bit of a nightmare tracing but great value and some really cute and trendy styles.
Was Sewnanny