The Sewing Place

I'm here too

BlueCat

I'm here too
« on: March 05, 2017, 08:29:24 AM »
 Finally got round to registering here.  Not much time to take part at the moment (elderly Mum in hospital), but good to know it's here when normal life returns for me.  I'll keep dipping in, in the meantime. 

Sheila D

Pearl

Re: I'm here too
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 08:33:50 AM »
Hi BlueCat,  It's good to see you.  I hope life gets easier for you soon.  Until then, this is a very exciting place to visit. :flower: :flower: :flower: for your mum.

Vegegrow

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 10:24:33 AM »
Good to see you Bluecat.. hope you enjoy looking round the new forum more  :flower: :flower: for your Mum and some for you to :flower: :flower:
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

maliw

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 10:46:57 AM »
Hi and welcome, take care of yourself in what can be a stressful time (been there) -sending you hugs.
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

BlueCat

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 18:35:12 PM »
Thank you all.  Hopefully we will get Mum out of hospital and into a nursing home soon....a big move for 98 year old.

Catllar

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 22:06:03 PM »
Good to see you  and hope the Mum-move goes smoothly. Traumatic for her and you. :flower: :flower: :flower:
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Alykatnz

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 23:15:11 PM »
Hi BlueCat, thinking of you as your Mum and you go through the transition. We've just been through this with my Dad last week, he is 90. I hope your Mum settles in as well as my Dad seems to be doing in the rest home he is in.

Ali.
Be true to yourself