The Sewing Place

Craftsy All You Can Watch Day

Jo

Craftsy All You Can Watch Day
« on: September 04, 2017, 08:06:29 AM »
Yup, as the title says: all classes with free access for today :)
Enjoy!
https://freeday.craftsy.com/

Maximum

Re: Craftsy All You Can Watch Day
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 10:17:07 AM »
I was looking forward to this but the demand must be high as it keeps stopping and downloading a bit more - really annoying :'(. Hope it will pick up better later on but by then USA will be awake!

UttaRetch

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 11:27:32 AM »
Craftsy is always like that, which is why I gave up on watching content.  Not sure that I can even remember my log in now in any event.

Jo

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 17:16:09 PM »
I honestly haven't had a problem. It always streams smoothly, even in HD. But then again, I have really good internet here, so it's probably one of the reasons.

Maximum

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 17:23:04 PM »
I got it working on our main PC. I don't usually have a problem so assumed it was just high demand. Have watched quite a lot and not really got much done today, but it's fairly damp and grey outside so I think I've used my time wisely!

Pearl

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 17:25:00 PM »
Have watched quite a lot and not really got much done today.

Me too.  Thanks, Jo.   :)

Bogwoppit

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 19:34:07 PM »
I've been sat taking copious notes on short and 3/4 length sleeves and boat necks from Suzy Furrers drafting classes to add to my self drafted top.  Youngest is starting school but doesn't go in till next week, luckily he happily occupied himself most of the morning occasionally popping in to show me his latest incarnation of a tree/house/fire engine.
Lurking in Lancashire, improving my sewing when life gives me time.

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 22:13:56 PM »
Managed a few bits but had to work all day today! :(

Pinkstar

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 22:52:33 PM »
Aargh just found this at bedtime <sulks>

supergran

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 13:47:03 PM »
I sat and watched most of the day, in between taking dog to groomers, preparing food, and walking said dog, amd managed to see most of 5 of them. All "dark sidey" stuff as I don't make garments. but I didn't find any that I would want to spend money on to be honest. I was almost tempted by Patsy Thompson's Ultimate Feathers (FMQ) but then I asked myself if I would really bother with that much surface decoration on a quilt, and the answer was a resounding NO. The class was excellent though, if you wanted that kind of thing.