The Sewing Place

Half price sale at Minerva

Surest1tch

Half price sale at Minerva
« on: September 05, 2017, 20:45:52 PM »
Minerva fabics are having a half price sale on some fabrics including some lovely looking quilting fabrics.
Not that I needed more fabric but I've just managed to spend another £80  :S :fish: :fish: :fish:

Sewbee

Re: Half price sale at Minerva
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 13:15:55 PM »
I was in the Manchester area for a while before moving to Scotland and loved Minerva. I haven't found one in Scotland yet.

Sewbee

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 13:43:21 PM »
Ohh, I think I can buy online from Minerva and have it sent to me!! They have some great fabric for tops!

Acorn

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 14:09:57 PM »
Yes you can!  They're one of my favourites.   :)  In fact I think they have just closed their bricks and mortar store and are operating exclusively online now.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Sewbee

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 21:55:39 PM »
It's easy to spend £80 at Minerva. I went there earlier today (online) and filled a basket with Interfacings and other supplies, fabric, etc. just for kicks to see what it would come to. £93!!!

Tamnymore

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 10:46:21 AM »
I too have been able to resist everything except temptation in the Minerva sale.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

fajita

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 10:51:50 AM »
Wouldn't it be awful if there was some major internet glitch and all the unchecked out baskets we'd ever created then wandered off and left, got sent.
I'd be bankrupt.
 And like a pig in clover at the same time, lol.

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 19:12:16 PM »
 :o :o :o  :o :o :o