The Sewing Place

Hello from CarolC

CarolC

Hello from CarolC
« on: March 05, 2017, 15:08:34 PM »
Hello! Still doing ballroom sewing, mostly alterations at the moment although 5m of new fabric somehow found their way into the house on Friday, can't imagine how. I'm also determined to dive into the woven stash this year and make myself some shirts that actually fit.

Lovely to see lots of familiar names (and familiar "faces" with new names), and so nice to have a forum back. Thanks so much to the admins for setting it up. 
 :toast: :toast::toast: :drink: :D :thread: :vintage: :flower: :flower: <3: <3

UttaRetch

Re: Hello from CarolC
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 15:42:03 PM »
Hi CarolC and welcome from the former Enthusiast who has lost her mojo completely, but enjoy the chat nonetheless.  :D

Vegegrow

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 16:04:06 PM »
Great to see you CarolC... I think a lot of fabric dropped into virtual baskets while we were forum free... we had to entertain ourselves somehow ;) Now if we need fabric we can do this :fabric:
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Marniesews

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 18:03:10 PM »
Hi Carol - we meet already! Was that your black luxury crepe? The checkout wasn't playing nicely on my phone so I've got to wait 'til late tonight when we get home.

I think there'll be some ballroom chat from me pretty soon as I've got 2 junior ballroom & 1 latin for Blackpool to make a start on. Still sketching 2 of them but need to get underway soon. That's what I was doing while DD & DH took afternoon naps between our beachcombing efforts this weekend. Sadly I daren't nap or I don't sleep at bedtime.  :'(
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.