The Sewing Place

Lovely Batik from Doughtys

Vegegrow

Re: Lovely Batik from Doughtys
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 10:29:31 AM »
I will hold my hand up for this little bit of 'kind helpful' enabling Imi.... :devil:
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Sandra

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 12:36:28 PM »
Ooooh!   0_0  What will it become?  Or are you just going to look at it for a while?   :)

You think I might have had a plan!?? Ha, ha.... 0_0 No. I just needed it in my life. It'll come in useful one day  :[....until then, I'll be able to admire the pretty colours  :)

Yes. Blame Vegegrow. I knew I shouldn't have looked.

It was just irresistible. :loveit: Such gorgeous colours. I could have bought pretty much all of it. It was difficult to choose.

Sandra.
xxx

Vegegrow

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 11:49:23 AM »
 Sandra  do not click on this link

https://www.doughtysonline.co.uk/christmas-hamper-batik-fat-1-4s.html
Very tempted to put this on the Christmas list....  :ninja:
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Iminei

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 16:08:21 PM »
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Iminei

Iminei

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 16:14:48 PM »
I have just emailed Imself the link to these!!!

Note I said these!

Sewbee

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 17:01:04 PM »
Sandra  do not click on this link

https://www.doughtysonline.co.uk/christmas-hamper-batik-fat-1-4s.html
Very tempted to put this on the Christmas list....  :ninja:

What beautiful colours and patterns!

Sandra

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 11:58:39 AM »
Noooooooo!!

I clicked!!  0_0 0_0...but I only looked  :angel:

Lovely gift ideas. I don't have a 'significant other' to buy me stuff like this, otherwise I'd be sending links out to give a big hint.
I must NOT buy anything else for me for a while....Christmas is looming closer and closer.

Sandra.
xxx

Vegegrow

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2017, 13:50:59 PM »
Little disappointed with Doughty's this morning ... snuck in a little order as I had a look at their site and spotted several really nice batiks in the Bargain section... yum.. £23 later my order was on its way... not >< it arrived this morning 3 bits.. I ordered 8.. 5 out of stock they had been put on the website when they did a stocktake and were not available .. the 3 bits that came were the same cost as the postage.. I wish they had phoned to tell me and I would have cancelled the whole order.. whats really irritating was that I had unchecked the box to ring and checked the box to refund..
 oh well :S

Iminei

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2017, 17:43:23 PM »
Complain! They are lovely people who (generally) go out of their way to help!!!!

Lowena

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2017, 10:46:31 AM »
They're usually very good. They phoned me when one of my pieces was out of stock and gave me a choice of 3 other similar batiks or my money back. I chose an alternative and was pleased with how it fitted with the others.
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Iminei

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2017, 10:56:52 AM »
None of those divine Christmas hampers from Doughtys has arrived at our door this week ... :(

and as Imself is currently out of the house at work from 6am til 7pm I can only  assume that one of them will not be in my Christmas present pile this year! :(

Never mind, I need more fabric like a hole in the head  ;)

Vegegrow

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2017, 11:29:22 AM »
contacted Doughtys and they have refunded my postage :D   and they have changed the website so its not possible to buy out of stock items....... apparently they were stocktaking for their winter sale...  gulp

Iminei

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2017, 15:17:36 PM »
Result!