The Sewing Place

Faerie Fabrics

b15erk

Faerie Fabrics
« on: September 20, 2017, 15:26:52 PM »
I've just had a parcel delivered from Karla Burton at Faerie Fabrics on Facebook.  I ordered 2 lots of jersey/elastine (?) fabric at £4 each, delivery was £2.90.

One of the fabrics is 130x95, the other is 120x140 and both are quite heavy - lovely for something with a nice drape.  The fabrics came individually wrapped and labelled as per FB picture, with a pretty card inside.

Very happy to recommend this lady, and I told her so.  I will most definitely be using her again!

Jessie

Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Acorn

Re: Faerie Fabrics
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 16:30:34 PM »
Do you have a link, Jessie?  A search on Facebook isn't coming up with anything for me.    :(

Is it cotton jersey?
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

b15erk

Re: Faerie Fashions
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 16:45:10 PM »
My error Acorn, I've just changed the thread title to Faerie Fashions not Faerie Fabrics.  I need Specsavers.....

I'll have a look for a link for you, but I'm doing the the system backups just now.  Sorry. 

I'll try to do it later.

Jessie

Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

b15erk

Re: Faerie Fabrics
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 16:47:44 PM »
Just had a quick look, and searched on Karla Burton - worked a treat!

Sorry!

Jessie