The Sewing Place

Getting Back on Track

Lowena

Getting Back on Track
« on: October 05, 2017, 14:09:32 PM »
Hmmm... been feeling a bit bleugh recently, so, may I apologise for not entering into the spirit of the following.....Mystery Quilt, BOM, TSP Bear's quilt. In fact everything has stalled ( sashiko, knitting, epp, gardening, reading ) and I won't be able to get back on track properly as I'm off to look after the Grandkids for a week from Monday  -<
However.... baby steps......I am hoping to do another block or two of my quilt-in-progress today.
I'm enjoying looking at the projects everyone is producing / has produced, well done to all you gifted and talented Darksiders  <3
Triumph of hope over experience :D

b15erk

Re: Getting Back on Track
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 15:09:25 PM »
Sympathetic hug, from another sufferer.  I'm really trying to shake myself out of it, but, easier said than done.  :'(

Enjoy the visit with your GChildren, my girlies do help to lift my mood for a while.

Take your time Low, but keep up with the gossip on TSP, we'd worry if you didn't.

:flower: <3

Jessie

Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Lowena

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 15:32:07 PM »
Good vibes and {{{ hug  <3 hug }} to you Jessie. Hopefully we'll both be tickety Boo soon x
Triumph of hope over experience :D

rubywishes

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 11:10:09 AM »
Goodness, another sufferer here! :( I've had a rather weary week battling to get the quilting right on my current quilt...nothing is going right, the stitch ripper is working overtime, and I have lost my sewing glasses twice now and my absolute all time favourite stitch ripper has also gone AWOL!...grrrrrrrr. I've also been pretty busy looking after a couple of the grandchildren and they have worn me out  |O.

In an effort to get myself back on track I've cut up a gazillion pairs of old jeans and set about making another rag quilt for DGS...nice and quick and easy. Hope by the time I've done some of that I'll want to get back to the problem quilt.

Sending positive mojo hugs to you both.
Juki TL2010Q, Juki DX7,  Singers: 1917 27K treadle (aka Gertie), 1957 99k (aka Vincent), 1951 99k knee lever (aka Shirley), 1950 99k handcrank (aka Alice), 1927 28K (aka Dora), 1947 201K treadle with motor conversion (aka Livvy)
....and the dusting and vacuming can wait!

Sheilago

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 09:37:36 AM »
Stitch rippers go missing in Australia too! Where do they go? I’ve got into the habit of just buying new ones, because I know I’ll need them soon enough. Strangely the one with chewed handle ( the dog got it for a couple of seconds!!) never goes anywhere.

Sorry to hear a few of you are feeling a bit yeuch, hope you feel better soon. :flower: