The Sewing Place

Suggestion box and bugs!

Bodgeitandscarper

Re: Suggestion box and bugs!
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2017, 10:16:54 AM »
Doh!!  Yes, it's under Profile Info/Show posts - why couldn't I see that first time I looked?   -<

Futura

« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2017, 19:59:33 PM »
I don't know if it's been suggested before or if it's been decided against, but a category for sewing professionally would be much appreciated!

Francesca

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2017, 23:07:47 PM »
Definitely one I can see getting some use, Futura. I will add it now. We've pruned a few forums which get low usage recently so we have room for more.

Futura

« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2017, 08:09:49 AM »
Definitely one I can see getting some use, Futura. I will add it now. We've pruned a few forums which get low usage recently so we have room for more.

Yay! Thanks for that!

Sewsuzie

« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2017, 23:32:47 PM »
Is it just me, or is there no 'like' button on the newly created Sewing Professionally forum? I can only see the green 'Actions' button.

Suzie  :vintage:
Never let your sewing machine know you're in a hurry

Lantana

« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2017, 01:07:45 AM »
I noticed that Suzie ... I was going to like them all as I didn't have time to comment when I saw them earlier

L :vintage:!

UttaRetch

« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2017, 16:53:14 PM »
It seems there is no way to edit a comment in the gallery.  I responded to a post on one of my projects, but made a mistake which I cannot rectify.  :(  Further, the smilies do not work in gallery comments either - this is the thing I wanted to remove.

Francesca

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2017, 20:17:17 PM »
It seems there is no way to edit a comment in the gallery.  I responded to a post on one of my projects, but made a mistake which I cannot rectify.  :(  Further, the smilies do not work in gallery comments either - this is the thing I wanted to remove.

I will investigate, although it sounds like it might be something that is not possible to change  :/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 09:42:30 AM by Iminei »

UttaRetch

« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2017, 20:30:02 PM »
Okay, it's no biggie.   I will just have to remember that the smilies don't translate and review before posting.  :)

Acorn

« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2017, 21:54:31 PM »
Yep that's working as intended. Important to remember that the "thumbs up" adds karma, and the "like post" also adds karma, and the two are not interlinked.
Hah!  That explains why I've been clicking on the thumbs up icon and wondering why no message was appearing on the post to say I'd liked it.

Goodness knows what havoc I've played by clicking the thumbs up over and over again on some posts...  :|
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Deafoldbat

« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2017, 10:30:59 AM »
Since we get asked regularly what all the buttons etc mean, perhaps we should have a sticky.