The Sewing Place

[FOR SALE] Knitting wool whole balls

Francesca

[FOR SALE] Knitting wool whole balls
« on: October 24, 2017, 21:54:25 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm doing a clearout and have lots and lots of yarn for you!

Ellabella has first refusal on the sock weight stuff as she asked first :)

I have arranged everything into albums on Google Photos as it's easier that way. Click the "I" symbol to see the cost/details. Prices don't include postage.

Sorry some of the pictures are terrible. I can get better ones in proper daylight and not blurry. My left hand is driving me mad and not very useful at the moment so I struggled a bit.

Sock and DK weight

Aran, chunky, super

And if anyone fancies the lot, it'll be £92 but I'll make it £85 and throw in the postage for free. So you'll have a whole big bundle of yarn to play with (you could get a few jumpers, many hats, many scarves and more out of this).
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 22:06:11 PM by Francesca »

Snowgoose

Re: [FOR SALE] Knitting wool whole balls
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 22:20:05 PM »
Please may I buy the Sirdar Click DK forest green if nobody else has asked?   :) Thank you very much  :)
'You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.'
Robert Louis Stevenson

LeilaMay

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 09:42:28 AM »
Once Ellabella  has chosen, if any of the following sock weight ise still available I'd like them :)

Natalie Fergie Donegal Knepp x 1 - kneppy green. £3.
Blackberry (grey and purple mix) BFL sock weight £3
Regia self striping sock weight £2

From the chunky
Sirdar folksong £2

Thank you
(don't tell my other half!
Leila x
Singers - 28K, 66K, 99K, 201K - all manual. Singers 221K (2 of 'em), 319K and 401G - electric. Bernina 730 Record, Elna Grasshopper, Husqvana ~~, Grain chainstitch toy machine, most of a Guhl & Harbeck chain stitch machine called Lyra. And a Bernina under refurbishment for sale. That's all!  :)

Ellabella

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 09:50:43 AM »
Fran I PMd you.

I hope your hand is feeling better, RSI and related conditions are a b***h.

Desperately trying to alliterate in North Yorkshire

Francesca

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 10:58:38 AM »
Please may I buy the Sirdar Click DK forest green if nobody else has asked?   :) Thank you very much  :)

Soooooold! I will package up tonight. Postage will be £4.49 if that's OK as there's 17 balls I can't stuff it in a small parcel bag. 

Missie

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 11:15:54 AM »
Fran, the red aran bottom left of the photos, what kind of red is it?  Is it a scarlet type red or an orangey red, cos if the latter, I'd like that please if available.

Francesca

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 11:30:40 AM »
I've updated the album to show which are sold and which are still available :)

Francesca

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 11:31:14 AM »
Fran, the red aran bottom left of the photos, what kind of red is it?  Is it a scarlet type red or an orangey red, cos if the latter, I'd like that please if available.

Not very orange I'm afraid. It's very much scarlet/blood red. It is lovely though!

LeilaMay

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 12:42:24 PM »
Once Ellabella  has chosen, if any of the following sock weight ise still available I'd like them :)

Natalie Fergie Donegal Knepp x 1 - kneppy green. £3.

Regia self striping sock weight £2

From the chunky
Sirdar folksong £2

Thank you
(don't tell my other half!
Leila x

So these items (above modified) are still free if I'm reading it right?
can I have these please - to the UK for P&P
Thank you
Singers - 28K, 66K, 99K, 201K - all manual. Singers 221K (2 of 'em), 319K and 401G - electric. Bernina 730 Record, Elna Grasshopper, Husqvana ~~, Grain chainstitch toy machine, most of a Guhl & Harbeck chain stitch machine called Lyra. And a Bernina under refurbishment for sale. That's all!  :)

Francesca

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 12:45:53 PM »
So these items (above modified) are still free if I'm reading it right?
can I have these please - to the UK for P&P
Thank you

Yes available! Sorry I managed to miss your post in the middle there.

It'd be £7 all in but postage would be £4.50, so I'm happy to throw in a bunch of free balls to make it worth your while if you'd like. I feel bad the postage being so much for such a small purchase.

Snowgoose

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 13:19:33 PM »
Soooooold! I will package up tonight. Postage will be £4.49 if that's OK as there's 17 balls I can't stuff it in a small parcel bag.

Lovely, thank you so much!  Will pm you  :)
'You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.'
Robert Louis Stevenson

LeilaMay

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 13:20:51 PM »
Thank you :)
I'm mostly a sock knitter, so a couple of balls in the same or toning (stripes) would be lovely. but don't worry about it - I still think I'm getting a bargain  :)

Do you want to PM your payment details?
Thank you
Leila

Francesca

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2017, 13:36:32 PM »
My email for paypal is franchaselden@gmail.com. If you could tot up the total and send it over plus £4.50 for postage on PayPal that would be great.

I'm getting in a bit of a muddle with who is sending what so would be good if you send to write a note with what you're buying. If not don't worry I'll figure it out just need to write it all down!

LeilaMay

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2017, 14:09:41 PM »
My email for paypal is franchaselden@gmail.com. If you could tot up the total and send it over plus £4.50 for postage on PayPal that would be great.

I'm getting in a bit of a muddle with who is sending what so would be good if you send to write a note with what you're buying. If not don't worry I'll figure it out just need to write it all down!

Will do - bit later on today if that's okay as off out for a walk whilst the sunshine lasts  :)

Francesca

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2017, 15:35:06 PM »
Will do - bit later on today if that's okay as off out for a walk whilst the sunshine lasts  :)

Hi Leila, I just realised that Ellabella has asked for the blackberry BFL so sorry that one is gone.