The Sewing Place

Mugshot Gallery

Lowena

Mugshot Gallery
« on: October 27, 2017, 09:33:28 AM »
Having seen the dirty trick Iminei has played on me, :devil: by plastering my photo all over the thread " A morning to remember" I think we should have a Mugshot Gallery, where we post photos of ourselves so that we can "see " who we're "talking" to  ;)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 09:59:42 AM by Iminei »
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Vegegrow

Re: Mugshot Gallery
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 09:41:14 AM »
Sorry Low I'd rather remain anonymous...  :ninja:
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

twopence

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 09:46:19 AM »
You know what I look like from my Facebook photo.

Madame Cholet

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 09:50:01 AM »
Sorry Low I'd rather remain anonymous...  :ninja:

But I always thought that was you in your avatar pic?
I'll get me coat...
 :flower:
I nurse unloved vintage Berninas back to health and then just cannot bring myself to part with any of them... 807, 830, 840, 530-2, 930, 910, and a modded 717 in a Singer treadle base.

Madame Cholet

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 09:52:55 AM »
This is me:

I nurse unloved vintage Berninas back to health and then just cannot bring myself to part with any of them... 807, 830, 840, 530-2, 930, 910, and a modded 717 in a Singer treadle base.

Efemera

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 09:53:08 AM »
 :ninja:...no chance, I used to write for a craft magazine, they wanted a picture,it totally threw me. I hate seeing pictures of myself. The fat old lady bears no resemblance to the picture in my head!

Vegegrow

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 09:57:09 AM »
But I always thought that was you in your avatar pic?
I'll get me coat...
 :flower:
Its not dissimilar but I wear glasses  :D
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Francesca

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 10:35:41 AM »
I love seeing what people on the internet look like! I imagine you all looking certain ways from your avatar.

I had my photo as an avatar for a while but I changed it. Here is me anywho, on the left. (That drink, by the way, is a G&T float. Gin, tonic, a scoop of lemon sorbet, a scoop of gin sorbet and juniper jelly blobs. It was DELICIOUS).

Lowena

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 10:54:22 AM »
Lovely photo Fran, you are a pretty girl. Some of you are real spoilsports.....I hate having my photo taken but succumbed even though I'm older and uglier than most of you  :P
Yes Twopence, and very nice you look on FB too ...
Triumph of hope over experience :D

maliw

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 11:54:16 AM »
This is me:

Now I know who to look for in Abakhan!!!!
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 13:37:28 PM »
One from a two years ago, when we had somewhere near enough to go paddling.  My poor boat hasn't been used since then  :(
You didn't really want a clear shot of my ugly mug did you?

Madame Cholet

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 14:42:03 PM »
Now I know who to look for in Abakhan!!!!

If you see a lady in Abakhan with very long brown hair worn in a side plait that reaches just about down to their knees, then it's probably moi!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 14:49:40 PM by Madame Cholet »

b15erk

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 15:05:33 PM »
OK. First ever selfie.  If you're nervous, look away now!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

UttaRetch

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 15:29:02 PM »
I remember seeing a picture of you in the TSF gallery and thinking you were exactly as I pictured.  I am sure a smile will make all the difference.

@Lowena: I think you should get your own back and post a picture of Iminei.  As for me, never in a million years will I post a 'naked' face picture here or anywhere else, but sunnies would shield you all from the horror.
What goes around comes around.

Sewbee

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 15:36:44 PM »
I remember seeing a picture of you in the TSF gallery and thinking you were exactly as I pictured.  I am sure a smile will make all the difference.

@Lowena: I think you should get your own back and post a picture of Iminei.  As for me, never in a million years will I post a 'naked' face picture here or anywhere else, but sunnies would shield you all from the horror.

YES!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D