The Sewing Place

Pictures...

Efemera

Pictures...
« on: June 26, 2017, 17:37:09 PM »
It's just occurred to me that even with all the garments we sew there's never any pictures of us wearing the finished items....it would be great to see how they turned out.
Anyone willing to share?

BajaSusana

Re: Pictures...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 18:27:51 PM »
It's just occurred to me that even with all the garments we sew there's never any pictures of us wearing the finished items....it would be great to see how they turned out.
Anyone willing to share?
Many of my garments are in the gallery, and I am wearing them!

BrendaP

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 19:25:13 PM »
Because it is so easy now to post pictures within a post I rarely think of looking at the gallery now. 

Maybe if those of you who do put photos in the gallery could post a direct link the gallery would get looked at more.
Brenda.  My machines are: Corona, a 1953 Singer 201K-3, Caroline, a 1940 Singer 201K-3, Thirza, 1949 Singer 221K, Azilia, 1957 Singer 201K-MK2 and Vera, a Husqvarna 350 SewEasy about 20 years old. Also Bernina 1150 overlocker and Elna 444 Coverstitcher.
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.

Lowena

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 04:52:25 AM »
Totally agree with Brenda, I always forget about the gallery  :|
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Efemera

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 10:22:35 AM »
Me too... never think to look in the gallery... links would be great.

Marniesews

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 17:09:38 PM »
The attachments are so easy to use but no-one is going to wander back through threads every now and then to check for makes they've not seen so putting final photos in the Gallery really does serve a purpose. I've not been using it either but I've a few things in progress right now so I'll try to remember to do a mixture of attachments for in progress or other examples etc. and links to the gallery for the final thing.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.