The Sewing Place

Through The Keyhole

Francesca

Through The Keyhole
« on: May 05, 2017, 17:17:44 PM »
I suggested on another thread that I am a nosey bugger and I want to see inside all your houses. Spesh Utta's bathroom  :ninja:

So here it is, show us your house!

I'll start with a few pics of my "Winter" themed living room. 'Cos I am a snowbaby.

Scuse the mess these were taken quickly because my friend wanted to see after we finished decorating! Inc bonus Christmas shot before I finished making the curtains :D

DementedFairy

Re: Through The Keyhole
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 17:45:48 PM »
what mess?
C'est moi!

Francesca

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 19:38:03 PM »
what mess?

I'm pretty sure in one of the pictures there's just a hammer sitting under the sofa and I have no idea why  >:)

Acorn

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 19:43:02 PM »
Oh yes - it's like one of those Facebook games where you have to find the hidden objects!

Lovely room - and beautiful fireplace.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Efemera

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 20:09:39 PM »
One corner of the lounge..I'm sitting on the sofa and the view is to my left

Francesca

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 20:49:38 PM »
One corner of the lounge..I'm sitting on the sofa and the view is to my left

Oooh I love the unit. Those keys though... what are they for?  0_0

When I was little my neighbours had a massive key decoration on their hearth. They told me it was because they only had a gas heater, no fireplace, so they had to give it to Father Christmas every year so he could come in the back door.

Efemera

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 21:27:05 PM »
Keys are just hanging about... the house is full of odd stuff!

Ravingdoll

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 22:35:50 PM »
Your house looks amazing Fran.  Very stylish.  Well I've not been here long.  But as you can see Toby the Thug has decided the window sill is his territory.  We never had any in our old house and this house is west facing so we get lovely early evening sun.  I can't stand the colour walls in my bedroom but early days.  And my mahoosive Piccadilly Circus clock above the mantelpiece in lounge which I absolutely love.  Oh and fireplace in sewing room.  Where else!!

Ravingdoll

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 22:37:47 PM »
Oh i seem only to have managed the one photo.  I'll have to look and see what i did wrong tomorrow!  Anyway most important photo is of Toby the Thug relaxing on the window sill!   :D :'(

Ravingdoll

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 22:41:26 PM »
Think I sorted it  -<
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 22:43:30 PM by Ravingdoll »

Lyn-J

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 23:33:40 PM »
What lovely homes you all have! Thank you for inviting me in!
Lynne

DementedFairy

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 09:05:00 AM »
Right, mess is it?  THIS is mess!

My library, the wife's bike gear left out from yesterday's vroom, her friend's circular saw, that's being used to make a new bike shed [so of course, needs to be in the living room]

Not messy enough?  My work table, marking and sewing all going on at once...

Light relief, the view from the living room window, of our lovely magnolia, and the willow on the hillside.
C'est moi!

UttaRetch

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2017, 09:47:10 AM »
As an antidote to DF's mess

part of my living room.  I thought I had more pictures, but I don't know where they are.
What goes around comes around.

DementedFairy

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2017, 09:58:30 AM »
OMG that's so tidy it scares me.  Only a secret psychopath could need such  a tidy room for their murders  lol lol lol

:devil: :devil: :D
C'est moi!

Gernella

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2017, 10:08:27 AM »

I'm a Christmas baby as well, love that room, but, in that earlier picture that coffee table is just far too tidy, doesn't look right to me since I'm also a clutter bug.