The Sewing Place

Aldi

wrenkins

Re: Aldi
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 10:18:03 AM »
This is you RG. It's a bit hard to understand even with familiar ears but you'll get the gist!  0_0
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Greybird

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 10:56:51 AM »
Oh I did enjoy that! I didn't have time to listen to it either. I'm all behind now!

Renegade Sewist

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2020, 19:33:52 PM »
This is you RG. It's a bit hard to understand even with familiar ears but you'll get the gist!  0_0

Yes! This!

Good thing we don't have Lidl... :ninja:

Thing with this Aldi is it's close, it's small, next door to our favorite Chinese restaurant, across the street from other shops I use and they seem to know what I like and need. The cat carriers for instance. I had been shopping online for them the night before. Walk in and there they were.

They've told me when the truck comes, when they do big markdowns and that I can get the Aldi Finds the evening before the ad. Such enablers.

Oh. The fat quarters here were horrible. Didn't buy those. But just polished off the last of the after Christmas sale cookies last week.  ;)
Hey Bill! Read the manual!  Hehehe.

Marniesews

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 02:29:52 AM »
Loved it @wrenkins:loveit:
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.