The Sewing Place

Palmer/Pletsch Perfect Fuse Interfacing

Elnnina

Palmer/Pletsch Perfect Fuse Interfacing
« on: June 05, 2020, 15:04:47 PM »
Someone recently was bemoaning the fact that Sew Direct’s Website was no longer doing the McCalls Perfect Fuse interfacings.

Well the very latest Sew Today magazine June 2020 has just dropped through my letter box and at the back of this magazine on the shopping pages the first page is devoted to this Palmer/Pletsch Perfect Fuse – there are four types Sheer, Medium, Light and Tailor ultra – all available in the usual two colourways of charcoal black and Ecru white.

UttaRetch

Re: Palmer/Pletsch Perfect Fuse Interfacing
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 15:36:06 PM »
Are there any UK stockists?

Elnnina

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 15:51:18 PM »
Possibly the two Palmer/Pletsch trained tissue fitters - one was Ceila Banks up Manchester Way, and the other was Mandy Bengeyfield who used to live Croydon way and has now moved up near Peterborough.  So perhaps contacting them would confirm whether they are stocking the Palmer/Pletsch goods or not.

UttaRetch

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 15:54:56 PM »
Strange that the magazine should feature the product on the shopping pages, but not tell people where to buy.

Greybird

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 17:35:55 PM »
I haven't had the magazine for some time but the shopping pages used to be for buying from them directly.

Gernella

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2020, 18:12:38 PM »
 I went round in circles looking for it on the website.  When they rejigged the site it only worked when you used search, but now nothing on.

I wonder if you can only buy now if you are logged in or use the magazine order page?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 18:15:12 PM by Gernella »
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

UttaRetch

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 19:16:29 PM »
The revamped Sewdirect website is a mess.  It used to be my 'go to', but I have switched to sewessential.