Immanuels....

Efemera

Immanuels....
« on: June 23, 2020, 21:14:34 PM »
They’re just putting up some new furnishing fabrics on FB... some lovely stuff

Ellabella

Re: Immanuels....
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 10:37:40 AM »
I ordered @ 11.11 am yesterday and my parcel arrived just before 10.30 this morning.

Lots of cuffing in basic colours only £2 a metre  :thumbsup:

Puzzler

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 11:03:59 AM »
I'm looking at their main page and all I see are fents and bundles. Is there a closed group?

Ellabella

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 11:35:17 AM »
They put pics on their FB page but it just a case of spotting them.

I happened to be needing black cuffing so went for it.

It may take time for them to answer your initial enquiry but once you place an order it’s very speedy.

I know it’s a little haphazard but for a firm that had a minimal online presence pre COVID I think they have done remarkably well.

I do know if you are looking for something specific it’s worth giving them a ring but you can’t browse that way.

Puzzler

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 12:35:14 PM »
Thanks, @Ellabella. I'm looking for some nice prints to make sofa cushions - but I am a fussy b****r.

Surest1tch

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 12:47:37 PM »
I did manage to access them eventually and get a reply but it did take several days. However the stuff I wanted was on the page at £10 a mt but when I got the reply the price had increased to £15 a mt for some reason!

Tamnymore

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 19:11:24 PM »
I've had some splendid fabric from Immanuels over the last year - too much! The FB system generally works OK though your fabric may be sold out by the time they get to your message. Hopefull they'll get onto ebay or similar before too long.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde