The Sewing Place

Report an issue here ... adding @Mr Twingo

Maximum

Re: Report an issue here
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2017, 12:39:47 PM »
Sorry I obviously didn't make it clear!
The link takes me to the correct thread but lands on an older post that I have already read rather than the post by "name of person" referred to in the email.
Clear as mud??!

Maximum

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2017, 19:48:11 PM »
Just as I thought everything was OK and links were all working today on iPhone and iPad it has just happened again!
I have just opened an email dated 4/7/17 @ 14.05 re Sorry I've been gone post which should have taken me to a reply by Pinkstar. Instead the link took me to Catllar's reply dated 3/7/17 @ 17.54. I had to scroll down to get to Pinkstar's post.

Manuela

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 15:43:27 PM »
I hope I manage to post a reply here, today the forum has been awfully slow and stopped loading when I (unsuccessfully) tried to reply in several threads.

ETA: On second attempt I managed to reply here, however, replies with picttures in other threads timed out, and when trying to repost led my to 'start a new thread'.
Is anyone else having similar problems? It can't be my internet connection, as other websites work just fine.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 15:48:51 PM by Manuela »

Deafoldbat

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2017, 18:38:13 PM »
http://thesewingplace.org.uk/index.php/topic,1574.0.html
(Dark Side, cot quilt)

In Iminei's posts 40 and 44 I believe there are pictures, but all I get is a 'no entry' sign. Any ideas why?  Other people can see them because they've commented on them. Pictures in earlier and later posts in that thread show up fine.

Syrinx

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2017, 19:13:07 PM »
Snap DOB. I'm using firefox for android.

Lowena

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2017, 19:35:20 PM »
I'm on a p.c and Chrome, pictures all fine but board it terribly slow at loading  :)
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Acorn

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2017, 21:17:16 PM »
Iminei's pictures are hosted by Google, and I can only see them if I'm logged into my Google account - which I usually am, fortunately.

Although if I do log out of Google and then log back in again I have to close and reopen my browser and possibly also clear my cache before the pictures come back.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 22:16:47 PM by Acorn »
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Iminei

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2017, 08:15:49 AM »
Mea Culpa ...

My Bad Girls

I had deleted the images from the album (in an effort to clean it up and keep it relevant) ...
hence they could not be found.

I have removed post 40 and put the final binding fabric back in the album and post 44  of the thread.

Sorry!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Francesca

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2017, 17:08:48 PM »
http://thesewingplace.org.uk/index.php/topic,1574.0.html
(Dark Side, cot quilt)

In Iminei's posts 40 and 44 I believe there are pictures, but all I get is a 'no entry' sign. Any ideas why?  Other people can see them because they've commented on them. Pictures in earlier and later posts in that thread show up fine.

This isn't a forum issue. It's an issue with how Im shares photos. She shares them from a Google Photos album. The confusing thing is that some of us have ended up with viewing privileges because Google assigns viewing privileges to each person. And sometimes when she moves photos around in albums, we lose or gain the ability to see them!

Deafoldbat

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2017, 18:48:22 PM »
Thanks , Fran. I continue to resist Google's attempts to take over my world, so I'll just imagine the pics. :D

wrenkins

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2017, 15:12:53 PM »
I got spat out.
The site wouldn't recognise my password and sent me two emails to reset.
I didn't like it.  :'(
Don't lock me out again please.  :(
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Iminei

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2017, 15:31:23 PM »
Wrenkie, Please be assured that neither Fran , C3PO or myself have spat you out...

Sometimes gremlins get into the machinery and make mischief ....

i'm hoping all is well now and you will experience no further problems 'cos Imself is at sea most of the time and Fran flits in and out increasingly rarely I believe which leaves me ... and I is a technodunce!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

wrenkins

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 16:46:48 PM »
I too am all at sea.  :S
Don't know what happened but it seems to be mended now thank goodness. I was all offended.
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Francesca

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2017, 11:43:54 AM »
Had a look through the logs and i couldn't see an issue relating to your login but hopefully it doesn't happen again.

If it does, please jot down the date and the exact time as I can then match it up with the logs which give me a little bit more information.

wrenkins

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2017, 20:12:20 PM »
Thanks Fran. I did the slow motion typing and everything. Caps lock on/off. All my technical know how was thrown at my keyboard!!! (Didn't take long.)
Hopefully it was a wee hiccup.