The Sewing Place

Looking for fabric!

Bee

Looking for fabric!
« on: August 26, 2020, 12:54:40 PM »
Hi
I'm looking for Lemon yellow Puff Daisy Gingham, as per pic.  I have searched but to no avail, they all say Out of Stock  :(
I only need a meter, can anyone help please?

Lilian

Re: Looking for fabric!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 21:06:26 PM »
Is this it yellow gingham daisy puff

I think it is in stock  :)
Willing but not always able :)

Iminei

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 09:03:41 AM »
Thats a wholesale site @Lilian  ...

But you could ask if they know who stocks it in the UK? Empress Mills have great customer service.
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

wrenkins

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 09:31:02 AM »

But you could ask if they know who stocks it in the UK? Empress Mills have great customer service.

...or if someone could mooch you one small metre...pretty please...just this once.  :)
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

BrendaP

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 13:33:41 PM »

They have a retail site
https://www.empressmills.co.uk/fabrics but the puff daisy fabric seams to be only available in pink, blue and aqua.
Brenda.  My machines are: Corona, a 1953 Singer 201K-3, Caroline, a 1940 Singer 201K-3, Thirza, 1949 Singer 221K, Azilia, 1957 Singer 201K-MK2 and Vera, a Husqvarna 350 SewEasy about 20 years old. Also Bernina 1150 overlocker and Elna 444 Coverstitcher.
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.

Bee

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 10:25:28 AM »
Thank you girls, I have a friend with an account on Empress Mills, but she said it was none left  :'(
Your replies are much appreciated.  I have two cupboard curtains in this fabric so it looks like I'll have to use one of them for my tea cosy cover, or try for a plain yellow gingham  :(