The Sewing Place

Bridesmaids outfits

Bumblebuncher

Re: Bridesmaids outfits
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2022, 11:04:30 AM »
Now is the time to relax and enjoy as you have no problems with everything and everyone looking beautiful on the day.
As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."

charlotte

« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2022, 10:20:14 AM »
Photos! I'm hoping for some better ones when the official photographer ones come back, but for the time being, here we go:

Acorn

« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2022, 10:42:08 AM »
Lovely!  And congratulations.   :D
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Cazlyn

« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2022, 12:09:14 PM »
Lovely dresses.
Crafting is my happy place

b15erk

« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2022, 12:11:45 PM »
Absolutely beautiful @charlotte  <3

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Bumblebuncher

« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2022, 12:43:00 PM »
Beautiful  :D No need for the professional shots to see how gorgeous everyone looks  :VV:
As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."

realale

« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2022, 15:00:13 PM »
All lovely. You must be so pleased how they all turned out.  :perfect10:
So many beers, so little time.