The Sewing Place

Lady McElroy

Efemera

Lady McElroy
« on: September 10, 2020, 15:46:06 PM »
Scored some Lady McElroy fabric ...it’s called cotton lawn but it’s not what I would call,lawn more like a fine poplin shirting. £6 a meter instead of £15... bargain
Destined to be shirt dresses I think.

Gernella

Re: Lady McElroy
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 16:03:55 PM »
I love their fabrics, pricey but lovely and worth the money.  I have a dressing gown in Songbird, the same one in Liberty Lawn is shredding apart.

£6, a steal. <3
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

wrenkins

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 16:28:09 PM »
Coo that's cheap for that.
You might find people moving away from you but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  0_0
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

sewmuchmore

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 18:31:48 PM »
@Efemera I recently bought some of the foxy fabric but paid £10 a metre from here but she has sold out and could do with another meter, where did you get yours from?
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Efemera

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 20:09:20 PM »
@Efemera I recently bought some of the foxy fabric but paid £10 a metre from here but she has sold out and could do with another meter, where did you get yours from?

A local curtain fabric warehouse. CB furnishings. They may send some out if you ring them
https://cbfurnishings.co.uk/