The Sewing Place

Coverstitch

Efemera

Coverstitch
« on: September 27, 2020, 11:36:28 AM »
I’ve finally decided.. you can’t take it with you so I’m going to buy myself a Babylock Euphoria. They’ve given me a decent trade in price on my BLCS2 which is 2 years old but I thought I’d offer it here first. I’m looking for £700, I’m willing to post but buyer would have to take responsibility ( I have all the original packaging). I’m doing the deed on Monday.

SOLD
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 22:01:22 PM by Efemera »

annieeg

Re: Coverstitch
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 11:52:50 AM »
I’ve finally decided.. you can’t take it with you so I’m going to buy myself a Babylock Euphoria. They’ve given me a decent trade in price on my BLCS2 which is 2 years old but I thought I’d offer it here first. I’m looking for £700, I’m willing to post but buyer would have to take responsibility ( I have all the original packaging). I’m doing the deed on Monday.

That looks like a great buy for someone.. I really like my Babylock Evolve which I've only used as an overlocker (does have a cover stitch option but I've not yet been brave enough to try that option).

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 12:58:49 PM »
Ooh I’d love to hear what you think of it!   

Gernella

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 15:02:05 PM »
I've only seen a video of the Euphoria working and it was just too fabulous to continue looking.

That's the right frame of mind @Efemera, because there has been beggar all on savings for years.  :thumbsup:
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Efemera

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 22:01:45 PM »
SOLD