The Sewing Place

Rainbow fabrics sale this weekend 20% off

Tamnymore

Rainbow fabrics sale this weekend 20% off
« on: October 31, 2020, 13:21:43 PM »
I chanced across Rainbow fabrics the other day, noticed they had some good prices and good reviews and ordered a modest amount of fabric (that's  a Tamnymodest amount  ;) ). I'm eagerly awaiting some tartan (yes, the girl does not have enough tartan already - who knew?) and some Alice Temperley  plaid linen/cotton. The Temperley fabric is genuine - I found it on a jumpsuit in the Alice Temperley spring 2015 collection. Here's what I'll look like when I've made it up into a jumpsuit  ;) see Look 1

The Rainbow fabrics website isn't brilliant, and fabrics do seem to sell out quickly but there's some nice stuff and (finally getting to the point now) there's 20% off this weekend.

Uncharacteristically for me I'm not going to indulge in the sale...... Stashy McStashface!
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

Tamnymore

Re: Rainbow fabrics sale this weekend 20% off
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 17:34:19 PM »
Rainbow fabrics is definitely denting the bank balance - although the prices are so good it's not that much of a dent. They are putting up some of their remnants online and the prices are so good that they are snapped up quickly as they have a big fanbase (including moi now, of course). Their instagram site says that they are putting up more remnants tomorrow (Thursday). Check tomorrow and find the remnants on the 'Trending' area of their website. I shall abstain (as I have previously indulged  :devil: )

They answer emails quickly. They do use Royal Mail and I'm afraid that's pretty slow now. Their last package took 10 days in the post and arrived on a Sunday. It's not their fault - everything in the post is slower at the mo. But it arrives eventually.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde