The Sewing Place

Lady McElroy Fabric

Gernella

Lady McElroy Fabric
« on: November 09, 2020, 19:54:38 PM »
I've just been a bit naughty but frugal of course ;)  I need another dressing gown since the Liberty Lawn fabric one has gone thin in certain places and ripped.  The other one in Lady M fabric is still as good as new.  So I'd picked my fabric out for next year, around £14/15 a meter and I need at least three meters..

Purely by accident and not looking for fabric I've just seen it half price by the half meter and a lot cheaper (Sew Wardrobe) so taken a deep breath and bought - Botanical Flemenco.  I shall look absolutely fabulous and DH will love it. :dance:
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Puzzler

Re: Lady McElroy Fabric
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 22:20:38 PM »
Oh @Gernella, you minx. You in your Chanel jacket by day, Botanical Flamingo robe by night.  :loveit:

Nevis5

Re: Lady McElroy Fabric
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 17:02:27 PM »
Ooh might have to have a look, thank you, @Gernella .  I've cut out a Liberty lawn robe and matching nightie already but I do like nice lingerie.   I made a knit dress from some lovely Lady McElroy jersey, was very impressed with the quality of the fabric.

Enjoy your new fabrics! xx