Free pattern booklet

Efemera

Free pattern booklet
« on: November 23, 2020, 12:26:02 PM »
Can anyone make use of this...

LeilaMay

Re: Free pattern booklet
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 14:08:25 PM »
I'd love to give that a home if it's still available please?
Thanks
Leila

added - is that 3 different patterns or all together in one booklet? Would rehome them all if possible, I collect such lovely treasures whenever I see them  :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 14:10:02 PM by LeilaMay »

Efemera

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 18:05:07 PM »
Let me have your address @LeilaMay I’ll pop it in the post.

LeilaMay

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 11:00:12 AM »
Safely arrived this morning, and delightful! Thank you so much  :)

Gernella

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 11:52:08 AM »
I'd love to give that a home if it's still available please?
Thanks
Leila

added - is that 3 different patterns or all together in one booklet? Would rehome them all if possible, I collect such lovely treasures whenever I see them  :)

You did say you collect old patterns @LeilaMay  I have some old knitting patterns from around the 40's that belonged to my mother.  I've never needed them, my sister preferred to come up North and do a snatch and grab in Primark for her cheap children's clothes (they are now in their 30's), so would they be any good to you.  I've put off putting in the charity box as they do have sentimental value  but at some point in the future may just get chucked away.

If they are useful to you I shall be able to sort them out sometime in January when I have a sort out.  From memory they have been used a lot so not in pristine condition.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

LeilaMay

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 14:00:51 PM »
That would be lovely Gernella, thank you so much. I'd be honoured, and you could tell me if you remember anyone in the family wearing any of them?
I knit all the time here, although not often from vintage patterns I must admit - but I love to read them, and enjoy the fashion. Sometimes the booklets include the most wonderful adverts or advise columns too!  :)

Let me know if you get round to this, and I'd be happy to provide P&P when I send my address.
With bet wishes
LeilaMay