The Sewing Place

S.O.S ....... Can you find me some of THIS fabric please ?

Iminei

Ladies, Yesterday I gaily sailed down to the Emporia for the backing, wadding and binding for The B&W jobby.

Quelle 'Orroir !!!

No wadding, no binding and I grabbed the last of the backing fabric like a drowning Girl!

Soooooo as you have probably guessed by now

Has anyone got or know where I can get half a metre or so of the middle fabric shown here!

Its from Makower,
the Henley Studio and the White background version (not the one Im after) has a code of 2012/3
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Ploshkin

Re: S.O.S ....... Can you find me some of THIS fabric please ?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 08:09:25 AM »
I'm hoping to go to Lampeter tomorrow morning to find a no. 6 for my mystery quilt so I'll have a look (Calico Kate is a big quilting fabric shop).
Life's too short for ironing.

Lowena

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 09:23:28 AM »
Couldn't you get the white background version and have 4 fabrics for the backing? Just a thought  :ninja:
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Iminei

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 10:00:56 AM »
'Fraid not it will look like pants!

This is 4/10ths of the quilt and I want the black starry fabric for the binding on the red!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Maximum

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 11:28:30 AM »
Have you tried contacting Makower direct to get a name or code for this fabric? I have a feeling that 2012/3 is probably a season code, ie  2012, fabric colourway 3, in which case the range most likely had a name. I have trawled Makower on eBay and not found any of that pattern in any colours  :(
Good luck