The Sewing Place

Pattern Scout

sewmuchmore

Pattern Scout
« on: March 12, 2021, 09:19:57 AM »
Has anyone used these patterns? Any thoughts? They ask you to pay what you can afford and include separate pattern pieces for  C & D bust. this is the pattern i am looking at.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Catllar

Re: Pattern Scout
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 12:18:57 PM »
No but have a look at Love Notions Patterns. Their Basic Tee is similar and comes with lots of options as do many - most  of their  patterns. get more for your money that way. I do believe some of LNPs have different bust pieces too. I am a great fan, and their Laundry Day Tee is free to download if you sign up to their FB page.
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

sewmuchmore

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 16:58:00 PM »
@Catllar I have the Laundry Day tee, the pattern i was looking at on this website is for woven fabrics.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Catllar

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 09:00:58 AM »
Ah right, then the LN Basic Tee won't work either, sorry!
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

dolcevita

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2021, 11:42:24 AM »
It's a nice pattern and very versatile. It looks as though they've put quite a bit of effort into the different drafting and instructions, so the cost is reasonable for that. I'm sure that the neckline variations are worth an additional $5, so if I wanted those as well, I'd probably pay the lower price.

Sewcycle

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2021, 07:35:39 AM »
I love the bodice on the Fern top and the different photos they’ve posted make it very versatile. I’d definitely go for the expansion pack too. How nice to have such a varied woven top ....in linen or shirt cotton. And you could definitely lengthen it into a dress  :loveit: Hmmm. Do I need this too....but I hate pdfs? Thanks for pointing it out!
'Is there a life before breakfast'