The Sewing Place

Saturday...........

Lilian

Re: Saturday...........
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2021, 23:06:42 PM »
Thanks @Renegade Sewist that looks a good needle threader.  My machine has a threader but not like that, you pull a lever down then wrap thread across and release the lever to thread, it sometimes takes a second go to thread.
Willing but not always able :)

Renegade Sewist

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2021, 00:18:44 AM »
@Lilian I can literally do it with my eyes closed. What I liked is I have an introductory level embroidery sewing combo, about $400, and a friend has a top of the line version,  about $10,000, with the same threader. I like that Brother didn't cheap out on my machine. It's still a great machine.
Hey Bill! Read the manual!  Hehehe.

Sara-S

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2021, 15:36:40 PM »
I didn’t expect its meaning to be so literal but I like it.
You can't scare me. I taught high school for 32 years.

Bill

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2021, 17:59:01 PM »
You are going to absolutely love the needle threader. Brother packs a lot of features into these mid range machines. I just adore my se-400

I have to admit now that I've used it a bunch of times, it is pretty flippin good!
Bernina 570QE (Bernie)     1937 Singer 201k (sally)
The best advice I can give you, is don't take advice from me
Don't follow me, I do stupid things

Gernella

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2021, 11:57:03 AM »
I've always had problems with needle threaders due to a dodgy left eye, even if shutting it  and relying on the right one.  My new machine, a Pfaff 710, is flipping perfect.  There is a forked metal piece that you just draw the thread into making it  a jackpot every time.   For the first time I ever I use it every time.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included