The Sewing Place

New burda top

Diane

Re: New burda top
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2021, 19:50:51 PM »
That's very pretty fabric and i knew i shouldn't have looked at this website   :rolleyes: :laughing: but i have now accidently by accident ordered two lots material that accidently fell into my basket by accident......you get my drift  :laughing: :laughing:
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40

dolcevita

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2021, 08:23:04 AM »
That's very pretty fabric and i knew i shouldn't have looked at this website   :rolleyes: :laughing: but i have now accidently by accident ordered two lots material that accidently fell into my basket by accident......you get my drift  :laughing: :laughing:

Was it an accident?  :ninja:

Diane

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2021, 08:58:39 AM »
 :thinking:  Well i didn't intend doing it so i think this is classed as an accident  :laughing:
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40