The Sewing Place

Sewing Bee means Hobbycraft Gütermann 3 for 2 deal and other sewing offers

Marniesews

GBSB has prompted the usual Hobbycraft sewing offers.

I always wait for it to come around to buy in the biggest reels of Güterman sew-all thread. This year it's 3 for 2. Be careful though because they always deduct the price of the cheapest spool so you need to organise your basket for the best deal. In the store I've sometimes asked them to put two separate sales for me through the till to avoid that one. I'm buying online this time as it's not difficult to achieve the £25 minimum spend for free delivery when you're getting the 1000m spools.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Flobear

Excellent bit of sharing @Marniesews  :thumbsup:
Have just placed my order.
Proud new owner of Elvistoo !!

Ploshkin

Thanks  @Marniesews I like to keep a big spool of black, white, cream and grey in stock.
Life's too short for ironing.

BrendaP

Just placed my order too.  Cream and grey but unfortunately the big reels of red is out of stock so I ordered another white.
Brenda.  My machines are: Corona, a 1953 Singer 201K-3, Caroline, a 1940 Singer 201K-3, Thirza, 1949 Singer 221K, Azilia, 1957 Singer 201K-MK2 and Vera, a Husqvarna 350 SewEasy about 20 years old. Also Bernina 1150 overlocker and Elna 444 Coverstitcher.
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.