The Sewing Place

Horn Cutting Out Table

Gernella

Horn Cutting Out Table
« on: April 18, 2021, 12:43:44 PM »
I'm looking for the lightweight one as it will be going upstairs and neither of us are spring chickens now.  However, somebody else might be interested:

https://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/120444825/horn-cuttingcraft-table.html?link=%2Fsearch%3Fkeyword%3Dhorn%2Bsewing%2Btable

Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Ploshkin

Re: Horn Cutting Out Table
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 15:21:48 PM »
Somehow I've got to get mine upstairs, and my cabinet too!  I might have to take some bits off.
Life's too short for ironing.

UttaRetch

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 15:33:48 PM »
@Gernella, I wish I had gone for two height adjustable folding tables but I am stuck with the pernament cutting table set up I have now.

Gernella

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 15:44:00 PM »
It's more room I need @UttaRetch what I have works very well but takes a lot of room up, like having the Horn table fixed on the full size all the time.  The lighter weight folding one is much easier to shift around, but the really nice one like the one advertised is just not feasible for getting upstairs without help. That one is a really good price as well.

I'm getting my ducks in order as usual, (way too soon) so if I see a bargain I can swoop and store until ready to play Pickfords.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included