The Sewing Place

Tutu net

Dot speight

Tutu net
« on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:57 AM »
Hi Everyone, I am new to the group and could do with a little bit of help.
I am looking for the wholesaler in Italy that sells the coloured tutu net suitable for pancake tutus. I am trying to expand my business and am having a e-commerce website built and would like to stock this particular net. I have searched and search and can only find it from a couple of supplier (shops) in the UK. Obviously I don't want to pay the full back meter price when I'm wanting to sell it myself.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

a little bit about me, Im from Doncaster and I teach how to make dance wear and the pancake tutu.

thank you so much in advance x

b15erk

Re: Tutu net
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 14:45:23 PM »
Hi there @Dot speight , and a big welcome to TSP.

Unfortunately, unlike the old forum, we don't have a very big ballet following. 

I think @Lollipop , made the last tutu I remember seeing on here.

Maybe some other members will be able to help, or at least give you an idea of who to approach for help.

I do hope someone can help.

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Dot speight

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 16:36:23 PM »
ok thank you very much

Lollipop

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 18:27:20 PM »
I buy my net retail from Tutus and Textiles or Tutunetoandnotions so can’t help unfortunately.  ;)
Was Sewnanny

Marniesews

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 20:03:20 PM »
Hi Dot 👋
Nice to see you here now. Good to have another dance wear maker. It's been so quiet I've got sidelined with doll's clothes! Not made a doll's ballroom dress yet but I'm really enjoying it so it's s going to happen sooner or later.  :D

We do have a number of ballet sewers but, like me, if they're posting it's not about dance costumes just now.
Trying to coax myself back into making rather than just looking and dreaming!

Catllar

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 20:38:11 PM »
Hi Dot, knew I'd met you somewhere - you're on the Spandex Circle FB aren't you - you'll enjoy here!
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !