The Sewing Place

Kitchen seat covers

Gernella

Kitchen seat covers
« on: April 24, 2021, 13:15:47 PM »
They have lasted quite well but mine has now split and gone a bit flat on the internals.  DH's has lasted longer or I thought so, but he'd switched with another.

So on the hunt, they are rounded kitchen chairs on the end and before we've gone for the buttoned ones.  Has anybody bought any that they consider really good buys. I'm not too enamoured with going with William Morris covers (Scotts of Stow) at an extortionate price and then finding the innards collapse, when Dunelm might be just as good.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Gernella

Re: Kitchen seat covers
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 15:13:08 PM »
Actually forget it, I'm sorted on Etsy don't know why I didn't think of them before, spoiled for choice as well.
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Sara-S

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 15:15:22 PM »
How about some pics of the new ones?
You can't scare me. I taught high school for 32 years.

Gernella

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 15:05:51 PM »
Not heard back from her yet  @Sara-S they did say that it would be some weeks.  These are not buttoned, just flat.  When she comes back to me I will then have to get it by the finance manager :laughing:  I've a feeling he won't like flat ones but there is a chuckaloo on so that could win him over.

Sara-S

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 16:41:27 PM »
What is a chuckaloo?
You can't scare me. I taught high school for 32 years.