The Sewing Place

Tutu net

Dot speight

Tutu net
« on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:57 AM »
Hi Everyone, I am new to the group and could do with a little bit of help.
I am looking for the wholesaler in Italy that sells the coloured tutu net suitable for pancake tutus. I am trying to expand my business and am having a e-commerce website built and would like to stock this particular net. I have searched and search and can only find it from a couple of supplier (shops) in the UK. Obviously I don't want to pay the full back meter price when I'm wanting to sell it myself.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

a little bit about me, Im from Doncaster and I teach how to make dance wear and the pancake tutu.

thank you so much in advance x

b15erk

Re: Tutu net
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 14:45:23 PM »
Hi there @Dot speight , and a big welcome to TSP.

Unfortunately, unlike the old forum, we don't have a very big ballet following. 

I think @Lollipop , made the last tutu I remember seeing on here.

Maybe some other members will be able to help, or at least give you an idea of who to approach for help.

I do hope someone can help.

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Dot speight

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 16:36:23 PM »
ok thank you very much

Lollipop

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 18:27:20 PM »
I buy my net retail from Tutus and Textiles or Tutunetoandnotions so can’t help unfortunately.  ;)
Was Sewnanny

Marniesews

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 20:03:20 PM »
Hi Dot
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Catllar

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 20:38:11 PM »
Hi Dot, knew I'd met you somewhere - you're on the Spandex Circle FB aren't you - you'll enjoy here!
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !