The Sewing Place

If anyone knows of members that have been left behind

Iminei

If anyone knows of members that have been left behind
« on: March 02, 2017, 18:55:20 PM »
Please try and get this link to them...http://thesewingplace.org.uk

i know there are several on PR and TFL that I still haven't seen over here...
Unfortunately as I am not a 'member I cannot PM them...

Maybe you could?
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Vegegrow

Re: If anyone knows of members that have been left behind
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 19:04:34 PM »
I think you have to be a member to PM on patternreview.. and from what I read a lot of people don't bother in this country because you can't take advantage of some of the member benefits .. Utta will know more she's  been on there longer than me... I only joined when TSF went down...
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Catllar

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 22:24:58 PM »
Has anyone contacted Morgan over on SG??
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Francesca

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 22:27:38 PM »
Has anyone contacted Morgan over on SG??

Morgan is here! She's been updating us with her sewing room pictures in the Sewing Spaces forum  :P

Francesca

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 22:28:19 PM »
I think you have to be a member to PM on patternreview.. and from what I read a lot of people don't bother in this country because you can't take advantage of some of the member benefits .. Utta will know more she's  been on there longer than me... I only joined when TSF went down...

I think it's actually that you have to pay. However someone has posted in the thread for us so I'm sure those who want to will come over.

Marniesews

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 22:33:30 PM »
Hard to believe for some of us but some people only check their forums once every few days...or even less frequently!  : >< I'm not at home currently but will tell those I know when I get back.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.