realale

Re: Refashion & Upcycle competition - 1-30 June 2021
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2021, 14:24:52 PM »
Wow, I really like that. It looks very effective. Well done, sir!  :thumbsup:
So many beers, so little time.

SewRuthieSews

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2021, 08:35:45 AM »
Hiya everyone, I'm currently packing my house up to go into storage on 20th July - just over a week!!!!

I've already lost my home office (desk/second screen etc) so the prep for the voting is really difficult as it involves lots of copying and pasting which is easier with two screens.

So if you're all OK with it, I'll delay the voting a bit until I've landed at OH's flat (22nd July). There's a desk/screen there.

We don't know when we'll get to our new place probably September sometime.
I will have a sewing room again once we get to the new house, but didn't take enough measurements (it has wall lights) to work out where the furniture will go, so that'll be a project for later.
I'm trying to add in a futon (from the flat) so it can double as a guest space if needed, and it'll be nice to have a sofa to sit on for hand sewing, pattern browsing and etc.

Flobear

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2021, 08:42:57 AM »
You are doing a fab job @SewRuthieSews - even to think about that when you're in the middle of moving is nothing short of miraculous!! I moved 4 months ago and it's only very recently I feel I've been able to come up for air  ;)

Hope it all goes very smoothly.
Proud new owner of Elvistoo !!

realale

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2021, 10:01:10 AM »
You have enough to do without worrying about this! Moving is one of the most stressful things to do so you don't need to fret about this on top of everything else. In my opinion you can delay the voting as long as you need to - it's not as if it's time critical  :P
Hope all goes well with the packing/storage/move/buying etc  :hug:
So many beers, so little time.

Iminei

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2021, 18:50:40 PM »
Right Im stepping up in Sewruthiesews place to compile this vote ... so Where is everybody ????

I have Mick's, RealAle's and Flobear's entries ... That seems very sparse ???? Anymore for anymore???

You've had enough time to get this done so c'mon ....

Please get your entries uploaded ASAP ... Thank you xxx

@Diane  ?  @justpottering  ?? @anyoneelse???
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 09:23:13 AM by Iminei »
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Flobear

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2021, 18:54:45 PM »
I'm sure justpottering had an entry, it was very similar in colour to mine. Perhaps she's changed her mind now  -<
Proud new owner of Elvistoo !!

Diane

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2021, 19:05:21 PM »
I did start but soon gave up  :faints:
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40