The Sewing Place

Hobkirks - Husqvarna Viking and Pfaff Presser Feet & Accessories 25% off.

Sewbusy

Ordered some Bobbins for my Pfaff  from Hobkirks and the very helpful lady there Linda tell me that when current stocks are gone, they will no longer be stocking Husqvarna Viking or Pfaff items.

So if anyone needs or wants any items @25% discount, get them now.

Marniesews

... when current stocks are gone, they will no longer be stocking Husqvarna Viking or Pfaff items.

Oh heck, thanks' for the tip, I better have a look. I've just bought several recently too! GUR Sewing have stopped stocking PSV machines too so they couldn't supply the last thing I ordered.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Gernella

I've just had a near miss  with this, the foot I wanted they had but I couldn't make my mind up on a second one to get free delivery and just left it in the basket.  I had been looking at at a few websites at the same time to weigh up price/delivery.

I've just received an email from Barnyarns with an invoice for the foot I wanted but I couldn't remember buying it.  I got locked out of Paypal because the codes were coming too late because of poor mobile signals so couldn't see whether I had bought last night.  Then another email came, I'd bought in April but it was on backorder <3  Didn't charge me delivery either.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included