The Sewing Place

EPP project

RJR_38

EPP project
« on: June 28, 2021, 19:10:28 PM »
I tried to post this morning but my subscription had run out  :facepalm:

Anyway, I thought I would share my latest project - an EPP block that so am turning into a cushion. It is large scale pieces (finished block is 20 inches) to allow the use of bigger prints. Of course I have used Tula Pink - mostly her newest collection big with one print (the eyes) from an older collection.

It is now fused to some fleece ready for some background texture quilting before I make it up into a cushion. I think I will add a strip of fabric round the outside that sticks out (a flange?) for some added drama but not decided. Also not really decided how I will quilt it  :thinking:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 07:04:48 AM by RJR_38 »

b15erk

Re: EPP project
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 13:37:02 PM »
OMG!  That is beautiful!  I only did FPP once and it messed with my head, so well done you!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Flobear

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 13:38:42 PM »
That's fabulous @RJR_38
Proud new owner of Elvistoo !!

Puzzler

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 19:19:28 PM »
Gorgeous!

RJR_38

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 21:33:18 PM »
OMG!  That is beautiful!  I only did FPP once and it messed with my head, so well done you!

Jessie

Thanks, This-is EPP (English Paper Piecing) so hand sewn. I have been in the mood for ‘slow sewing’ lol