The Sewing Place

Janome HD9 for sale

Gernella

Janome HD9 for sale
« on: July 02, 2021, 10:35:09 AM »
Seen on FB

Hd9 as new 6 months old all original accessories and table included. Local collection Only(I don't drive)
 plus extra feet and bobbins

Morley area of Leeds

Highly recommended if you need muscle.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Acorn

Re: Janome HD9 for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 10:41:49 AM »
Is that the same as the 1600P (which is the same as the Husqvarna Megaquilter)?  It looks very like it.

(I'm thinking that if it is I have another model number to add in when looking for accessories for my Megaquilter!)
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Celia

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 12:05:28 PM »
I have this machine and it is amazing, it is very much the same as the Janome 1600 but has bigger bobbins plus a tension system that works well with thicker threads as an option, haven’t  tried that option, why are you selling it.  @Gernella

Gernella

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 12:49:13 PM »
Well it is the latest model @Acorn (as far as I am aware), but I suspect yes everything for it in the foot category will fit the Mega Quilter.  One of these days I'll get round to buying a foot wider than the quarter inch that came with it. 

Not selling it @Celia it was advertised on FB.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Celia

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 13:28:52 PM »
@Gernella  that’s a relief I was wondewhy you were selling it.

@Acorn a lot of industrial feet fit the mega quilter and they are much cheaper. https://www.hobkirk.co.uk/presser-feet I have several of these feet and they work, if you phone hopkirks they used to tell you which will fit.

Acorn

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 14:02:50 PM »
Wow!  Thank you so much @Celia !!   0_0
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.