New Vogue Patterns on Sale
« on: July 22, 2021, 21:17:49 PM »
US site only
See here
CR :angel:

Tamnymore

Re: New Vogue Patterns on Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 22:28:28 PM »
But they do post to the UK. Takes about 3 weeks. Still quicker than waiting for them to land on UK websites.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

Tamnymore

Re: New Vogue Patterns on Sale
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 15:02:19 PM »
I've just posted about this in the 'today' thread but just to point out that, having had a delivery of Vogue patterns from the US, I see that the pattern envelopes on the new (fall) Vogue patterns are much cheaper, smaller and flimsier than the nice big, well printed envelopes that Vogue have used over the past few years (and I don't they are even as good as the old Vogue pattern envelopes pre the shiny envelope age!) I haven't had a chance to compare whether the tissue paper used for the patterns is any lesser in quality yet but it's interesting. If you were to buy one of these designer range patterns at full price in the UK you'd be paying an eye watering £18. CSS who owned the Big 4 pattern companies have been taken over by the UK based Design Group and I wonder what they are planning. I'm pretty sure that Kwik Sew is on its way out. As far as I can see there have been no new Kwik Sew women's patterns for some time and although there are always sales on Something Delightful I see that Kwik Sew patterns are $2.49 each until the end of August and many are already sold out.

I do still like Vogue designer patterns but I just wonder where they are heading.  :thinking:
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde