The Sewing Place

Fibremood patterns 5 for 15 euros (=£12.18)

Tamnymore

Fibremood patterns 5 for 15 euros (=£12.18)
« on: August 04, 2021, 17:32:16 PM »
Fibremood have a sale for the next couple of days. 5 pdf patterns for 15 euros which works out as £12.18 once they take off the tax. They are multisized and you can print them off at home or whizz the A0 version off to Patternsy or similar for printing. When you print out the A4 versions there is an option to print only the size(s) you want which is very useful. The instructions are very good and detailed unlike some (ahem - Stylearc, I'm looking at you!!) and there are some nice patterns. Quite a bargain I think.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

Bodgeitandscarper

Re: Fibremood patterns 5 for 15 euros (=£12.18)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 20:29:30 PM »
Good price, but I got fed up with their photos not really showing the garment and gave up looking! 

Tamnymore

Re: Fibremood patterns 5 for 15 euros (=£12.18)
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 20:47:32 PM »
They do have photos of the patterns made up by various customers which are quite helpful. But you have to look at the instructions to get the actual  line drawing and you.have to register first to see the instructions - but that's really quite easy. I registered a few months ago when a kind person on TSP (can't remember who now) pointed us to Fibre Mood offering a free pattern at the time. I downloaded a blouse pattern and my normally temperamental printer printed it easily. I've cut out the blouse though of course it's waiting patiently in a queue of other things I've cut out .....
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde