The Sewing Place

Babylock Evolve BLE8W - compatability?

annieeg

Re: Babylock Evolve BLE8W - compatability?
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2021, 11:24:30 AM »
@Celia

another picture:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 11:28:03 AM by annieeg »

annieeg

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2021, 11:29:06 AM »
@Celia 

another one ...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Celia

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2021, 14:30:49 PM »
Can’t quite see but make sure the needles are both put in correctly, if one is too low it can cause a problem.  The lower looper thread looks as if it might not be quite seated down properly in the top threading unit but  that might just be the photograph.

What sort of stitch are you getting now that you have sorted the subsidiary looper.

annieeg

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2021, 15:16:22 PM »
@Celia
I took out the RH needle and realigned the LH needle and it works!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
Can't overstate how grateful I am to you and the others who have taken the trouble to help me with this.
Attached is a picture of the 3 thread overlock which looks absolutely great :thumbsup:

I have decided to put this up for sale on a spares/repairs basis as, even though it works, the bellows don't seem to be effective so the loopers have to be hand-threaded. 
My dilemma now is to decide how much I should ask ... am I allowed to seek opinions from experienced users of overlock machines on which might be a fair price?

Thanks again.

Celia

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2021, 16:53:18 PM »
That is great, I can’t really give you an opinion on price but I will say even without the air threading they are great machines. 

If anyone wants to get the bellows repaired as far as I know they are still available but please do use a baby lock dealer.