The Sewing Place

Vogue V1610 -SB Kimono

Ohsewsimple

Re: Vogue V1610 -SB Kimono
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2021, 22:57:21 PM »
Stunning @b15erk.  Hope they are both well worn.

b15erk

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2021, 11:17:17 AM »
Thank you both for the kind words.

Kimonos were delivered last night - the earliest that we could due to Covid Regs, and both DD and Lilya were delighted, so I expect pics of her swanking round the pool... :dance:

I intend to make a few more of these, one for me and a couple for eldest DD and older GD.  Should be a breeze now that I have two under my belt!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2021, 11:40:34 AM »
I expect pics of her swanking round the pool... :dance:

I intend to make a few more of these, one for me and a couple for eldest DD and older GD.  Should be a breeze now that I have two under my belt!

Jessie

The colours and design are perfect  for that in a nice hot place.  Jealous, moi?

So we’ll see yours tomorrow then modelled with your nice warm socks and slippers  :laughing:
Just not the same is it? 

b15erk

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2021, 11:50:10 AM »
Absolutely spot on @Ohsewsimple !  Me to a tee!

Lilya and DD will look far more elegant... Hmmm not too sure about that - Lilya  doesn't sit still for long - unless she has a head in a book - very unlikely with sun, and a pool to hand... :laughing:

Jealous Moi!  You bet!  Apart from all the hoops they have had to jump through... :facepalm:

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

realale

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2021, 12:07:59 PM »
Those kimonos are absolutely gorgeous. No wonder they were pleased with them. Looking forward to seeing yours  :P
So many beers, so little time.