The Sewing Place

Half Price Vogue patterns

Bodgeitandscarper

Half Price Vogue patterns
« on: September 17, 2021, 10:07:39 AM »
Just had an email from Jaycotts - Vogue patterns are half price.

Tamnymore

Re: Half Price Vogue patterns
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 11:13:37 AM »
According to Weaverdee's website the sale is on until October 3rd. The latest pattern release hasn't landed in the UK yet but plenty of goodies. The McCalls half price sale seems to end on Saturday or Sunday I think.
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

StitchinTime

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 11:21:45 AM »
I had the email from WeaverDee - a few half price Vogue and McCall patterns somehow found their way into my basket.

Greybird

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 11:43:50 AM »
I got this from Minerva:

Apologies to anyone who tried to pick up some patterns in the Vogue Patterns half-price sale only to find they were still half price. This problem has now been fixed and all Vogue Patterns styles are now 50% off as planned.

Am I missing something?

Gernella

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 12:04:44 PM »
I've been, I've looked and decided to keep my hands in my pocket.  I have too many and the last one I bought is still unused, despite buying the fabric for it.  Last winter was not good for coats, they never went anywhere.  I want to make it and wear it. 

The main winner was tops and skirts although I did manage to wear the dress I made to a family party a few weeks ago.

I forecast a similar winter.  It's getting harder and harder to get out more when you are avoiding crowds.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Missie

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 12:50:05 PM »
I got this from Minerva:

Apologies to anyone who tried to pick up some patterns in the Vogue Patterns half-price sale only to find they were still half price. This problem has now been fixed and all Vogue Patterns styles are now 50% off as planned.

Am I missing something?

Ahhhhh, Good old Minerva! :laughing:

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 14:44:55 PM »
I got this from Minerva:

Am I missing something?

Well glad we got that sorted!    :laughing:

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2021, 14:48:14 PM »
It's obvious innit?  There's a big difference between half-price and 50% off  :laughing: :laughing:

Or someone has no clue about maths... :[

Lowena

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2021, 15:17:21 PM »
50% off the 50% price perhaps??
Triumph of hope over experience :D

fajita

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2021, 16:48:30 PM »
Write to them and ask for clarification, in old money.

Surest1tch

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 21:07:36 PM »
50% off the 50% price perhaps??

That'd do nicely  :dance: