The Sewing Place

An embroidered key fob

Bodgeitandscarper

An embroidered key fob
« on: October 01, 2021, 09:29:13 AM »
Yesterday's experiment was an embroidered key fob on vinyl.

It seems the vinyl stretched a bit as the gold coloured stitching was very dense, hence some of the black outline stitching ended up off the first line of stitching.  But it's ok I reckon.  I will try it on leather to see how that goes.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Celia

Re: An embroidered key fob
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 09:44:03 AM »
That looks super cute. :loveit:

Gernella

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 09:44:55 AM »
Love that @Bodgeitandscarper leather seems to be your forte.  I can see lots of Christmas presents being made and appreciated.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

coffeeandcake

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 09:47:56 AM »
Love the key fob @Bodgeitandscarper. Where did you get the design? I think I'd like to have a go at doing something for my daughters. Two of them have dogs (cocker spaniel & old english sheepdog)
I set my embroidery machine back up yesterday as it's been unused since the end of last year due to lack of time. So nice to get back into it but I must buy some more threads :)

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2021, 10:42:07 AM »
@coffeeandcake It was from Embroidery Super Deal  Lots of breeds included, hopefully what you want.
Very recently, I was considering selling my embroidery machine - but now I've discovered leather  :laughing:

Celia

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2021, 14:13:08 PM »
@Bodgeitandscarper i was a bit the same but I discovered felt in layers, very good for similar things.
Wish they did cat ones.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 14:15:52 PM by Celia »

coffeeandcake

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2021, 14:28:14 PM »
Thank you @Bodgeitandscarper. There are some cute ones there and it's a site that I haven't visited before.

Sheilago

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 17:07:33 PM »
That is beautiful @Bodgeitandscarper . I think you’re being too critical of yourself . It looks most professional - you could sell them easily. People seem to love doggy gift items. I’m sure the lucky recipients will love them.

charley

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2021, 21:40:34 PM »
Yes, I really like it too, a doggy person will love it.