The Sewing Place

Vinyl bags this time

Bodgeitandscarper

Vinyl bags this time
« on: October 07, 2021, 19:30:53 PM »
These two are for my little grandson, made from vinyl.  Very simple to do.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Diane

Re: Vinyl bags this time
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 19:42:52 PM »
@Bodgeitandscarper They are well cute, lovely job you've done there  :loveit:
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 19:51:26 PM »
Very cute @Bodgeitandscarper.  Great fun.

Surest1tch

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 20:16:01 PM »
Love them and I bet your grandson will too, especially as they were made specially for him  :thumbsup:

Lachica

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 20:21:08 PM »
Those are lovely @Bodgeitandscarper.
Mary
2020 stash: not gonna count, not gonna feel guilty.

b15erk

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 20:45:33 PM »
These are lovely @Bodgeitandscarper !  Takes me back to knitting Foxy hats for the children...

Your Grandson will love them!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Gernella

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 20:46:01 PM »
Fabulous <3
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Bumblebuncher

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 20:59:31 PM »
Stop it! I don't want to start needing an embroidery machine and you are pushing me to it.  I adore these  :loveit:
BB
As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2021, 21:13:07 PM »
Stop it! I don't want to start needing an embroidery machine and you are pushing me to it.  I adore these  :loveit:
BB

@Bumblebuncher You know you do need one really...  :laughing:

Bumblebuncher

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2021, 21:15:16 PM »
Just been talking to DH about it and showing him your work :laughing:
Just bought a new machine so maybe I will start saving up for one  ;) but you are really making me want one  :rolleyes:
BB
As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."

Lachica

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2021, 21:17:27 PM »
@Bumblebuncher I didn't know I needed an embroidery machine, had never heard of overlocker or coverstitching until I joined the previous forum.
Mary
2020 stash: not gonna count, not gonna feel guilty.

Bumblebuncher

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2021, 23:49:53 PM »
@Lachica The previous forum were definitely responsible for my overlocker, wouldn't be without it now! Pondered a coverstitch and embroidery machine over the years.  Will get some money together and then have a serious talk with myself about what I really wantneed  :thumbsup:
BB

Silver Rose

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2021, 07:48:39 AM »
They are lovely and just perfect for your grandson.
Still learning

Bill

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2021, 09:08:38 AM »
BB

My thoughts exactly!  :laughing:
Bernina 570QE (Bernie)     1937 Singer 201k (sally)
The best advice I can give you, is don't take advice from me
Don't follow me, I do stupid things

realale

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2021, 14:49:28 PM »
Those are adorable @Bodgeitandscarper . Well done  :thumbsup:
So many beers, so little time.