The Sewing Place

Lost mojo

Catllar

Lost mojo
« on: October 09, 2021, 16:01:06 PM »
I got an email saying I have a fabric delivery in my mailbox. How bad is my lost me make mojo that I haven't yet been to the box to get it? In my defence I did say I wasn't going out at all today and our mailbox is  about 300metres away down the mountain ( and of course, then I have to climb back up)
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Ohsewsimple

Re: Lost mojo
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 16:20:28 PM »
I think you’ve had a lot on your plate recently so not surprising.  :hug:

Bumblebuncher

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 16:28:12 PM »
@Catllar When you feel like it, you will go get it  :thumbsup:
As @Ohsewsimple said, you have had a lot on your plate.
As I said before, make sure you have time to yourself  ;) a little walk away from the house may do you some good
 :hug:
BB
As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."

Gernella

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 16:54:46 PM »
In my defence I did say I wasn't going out at all today and our mailbox is  about 300metres away down the mountain ( and of course, then I have to climb back up)

I bet your are a lot fitter than me @Catllar I might get down the mountain but I might need help getting back up.
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Catllar

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 19:51:46 PM »
Still not been out to get the fabric parcel. However I did do a horizontal walk across the mountain this morning to have chat with my neighbours! Must go out tomorrow - bins need emptying and they are next to the postbox stand.

b15erk

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 10:22:36 AM »
Not surprised you have lost your mojo amongst all the turmoil you've had recently. Hopefully, it will return of its own accord when it is good and ready.

In the meantime, look after yourself.  <3

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

LizHartley

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 16:23:54 PM »
that's some walk to empty a bin and pick up mail  :faints:

Iminei

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 17:41:14 PM »
Maybe yours and mine have eloped together ????
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Celia

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2021, 09:24:39 AM »
I think quite a few of them have gone off to have a party somewhere, just wish they had taken us along too

Helen M

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2021, 10:49:27 AM »
Mine has gone walkabout too.........
Stash Busting 2024 - Goal: 25 metres
So far:  1.5 metres  ------ Donated : 0 metres
Items decluttered: 55

Vezelay

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2021, 17:24:43 PM »
...and mine. A pair of (easy) jeans and two masks since May is pathetic really. At least you bought fabric @Catllar!

Catllar

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2021, 18:10:31 PM »
that's some walk to empty a bin and pick up  mail  :faints:

Have to be a bloody mountain goat to live here! Also need to remember elephant gun, pith helmet and sandwiches ( or take the car!